Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 5

Oops, apparently I take Sundays off.... oh well, its probably a good idea anyways.

High: Got the whole apartment cleaned up yesterday and today....every dish and very piece of laundry! Feels so good!

Low: Trying to remember that I cannot control other peoples behavior and not being able to say what I would like to people who need to be called out it really tough for me. But sometimes its not my place, not my fight... My advice (which I firmly believe in) of "Someone, someday will give that person the reality check they need... Unfortunately it won't be today, and its not you. So for now, don't let yourself be sucked in" is hard to follow sometimes. :(


Histology -a branch of anatomy that deals with the minute structure of animal and plant tissues as discernible with the microscope (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/histology)

No comments:

Post a Comment